Jeff & Bethany - Alta Vista Country Club
I asked Jeff & Bethany some questions for their blog post, and I loved their answers so much, I'm just going to copy + paste! haha
1. How did you meet: We were friends, met in recovery at a NA mtg, first date was a chargers vs 49ers game and we both had each other's names tattooed on ourself that weekend
2. Tell me a little about the proposal: it was our anniversary and Jeff planned to propose and had the ring in his pocket but we were at Venice beach and he said later he didn't propose because it smelled like pee. I was irritated because I kinda expected a proposal was coming and it didn't happen. A little over one month later I got my proposal!
3. What was your wedding theme/feel: wedding theme was punk rock meets country club
4. What was your favorite part of the day: the whole day was amazing!!! I will always remember the card Jeff sent over before the ceremony and during the sand ceremony when my son Dillon looked up and asked if we were getting married. When I said yes he said "that's funny" Dillon still talks about the wedding as his wedding. Also when I put Jeff's ring on the wrong hand lol
5. What were you most surprised by: I was most surprised how fast the day flew by, from getting ready that morning to the ceremony and the reception. It just went so quickly!
6. Advice for newly engaged couples: biggest advice for newly engaged couples is to not stress hahaha wedding planning is not for the weak, don't let it get the best of you and take away from the love you're supposed to be celebrating. Weddings last one day but your love and marriage will last a lifetime.
Ten minutes later, I got a second email:
There were a lot of favorite things actually. The kids dancing around! My mom walking me down the aisle. The love and happiness! My wedding Party...they looked amazing and I love them all so much. So that's a few more favorite things