Spiros + Julia are married!
Clarke Estate, Santa Fe Springs
I met Spiros and Julia at their engagement session.
They are a VERY happy & loving couple.
See their engagement session here:
Their wedding was held at the Clarke Estate, a gorgeous outdoor venue in Santa Fe Springs.
Their details were perfect, simple & elegant. and nothing that would over-shadow them, their perfect love.
The wedding was filled with the closest friends & family, and it was obvious there was a special connection between the couple and every single guest.
I asked them fill out a few questions to go with the pictures, I enjoyed their answers.
1. Bride: What advice would you give to future brides for their wedding day? – CUT THE GUEST LIST – I didn’t get a chance to greet all my guest L
2. Groom: What advice would you give to future grooms for their wedding day? -
3. How did you tame your wedding day nerves? – Laughter - Champange
4. What was your biggest surprise on your wedding day? – No surprises really
5. What one moment will last with you both forever? – The Ceremony Vows
6. Which moment are you the most excited to see in photos? – ALL OF THEM J
7. What was your wedding inspiration? (think decor, overall theme and feel of the day, etc) – Whimsical
8. Describe some of your favorite wedding details and how you came up with them. – PINTEREST! PINTEREST! PINETREST!
9. What song did you walk down the aisle to? Stateless – Blood Stream
10. What song played for your first dance? – Michael Franti – Closer
11. Any advice for those planning their wedding now? SAVE – And HONEYMOON!
12. What are you most looking forward to as a married couple? – Family and Laughter
I hope you enjoy their wedding in pictures, as much as I enjoyed being trusted to take the pictures.